Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Decompress

[Day 47]

There's something funny about me planning a little bit of time that's meant to not leave me feeling super wrecked and it's that I don't really know how to do it. Honestly I don't feel terrible right now (it's like 6 am at the start of the day, so maybe that'll change), a tad bit sore from yesterday but nothing major (which is good, because I was expecting much worse given how much the workout seemed to knock me out mid-morning yesterday). And I dunno, it somehow seems like one should feel terrible in order to need a day off? Granted, I do need the time to study for this physiology test, I honestly have no idea what's going on with anything right now.

As for plans: easy run tomorrow, haven't decided distance yet. I want to take a lap of the park but the whole idea behind that run is that tomorrow is supposed to be an easy day and I don't know that a 7 mile run is actually an easy day for me, even if I take it at easy pace...Will play it by ear. Then a couple of real days and the next day off will be next Monday. Universe, just see me through this test okay? Okay.

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment