Saturday, January 9, 2016

Rest day report!

[Day 9]

Today was a pretty uneventful off day. I got some good sleep last night, some good work done in the morning (including my planning for next week), some volunteer work in the afternoon, and watched slash am watching some football (during which I stretched and foam rolled because Henry told me to!). And I ate a lot of food, because that's my entire life now. Oh I treated myself to a cupcake! I feel like I haven't really treated myself to much of anything since the year started so yay treats!

Off days are kind of weird, I'm not gonna lie. You know that feeling you get when you think you've forgotten something but you can't remember what? That's what my body feels like. Like it was supposed to do something maybe but it's not sure and it's just confused. I wasn't physically restless today (the way I get on my taper off days) so I know the rest is probably doing me lots of good, but it's still weird.

I'd like to get some more work done in the evening but I'm super drowsy already so maybe I'll just sleep more. As of yet unclear. There's also a party happening tonight that I want to go to (it's an underwater 90s themed party, I would get to wear my wetsuit, which is sort of kick ass) but I love sleeping so much...What to do what to do.

I will report back on my decisions tomorrow. In the meantime, other than feeling really sleepy right now (food coma?), my brain/body feel pretty good, which bodes well for tomorrow's run. It'll probably be just another easy lap of the park (yay base runs!) but I gotta go figure out what time that's happening. See you on day 10! (Omg double digits.)

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment