Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rest!

[Day 136]

I'm really just procrastinating work by writing this. I always forget to do posts on rest days so I guess it's good I'm doing it. Am a tad sore from yesterday, not the worst thing in the world but it's been forever since I've been in the gym and experienced gym soreness that my brain is just like, noooooo nooooooo nonononononono. Yeah. Long run tomorrow morning, considering doing it fasted just b/c I'm limited on time. Don't know if that's a good idea, but it'll be a slow/chill pace so it couldn't hurt right? I'll take some Shot Bloks before I head out (and maybe eat right before bed tonight to try and keep energy stores up when I wake up) and hopefully things will be chill. We shall see.

I somehow slept like close to 10 hours last night and still woke up tired. What a crazy life. I also haven't made/found time to go grocery shopping and am not sure when this week I'll get to do that. Slightly concerning. We'll see what comes of that too.

Happy Sunday! (:

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment