Thursday, March 3, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S-ODexQkFo

[Day 63]

The lyrics of the song are largely irrelevant, all I was trying to convey with that link was the fact that I had a really hard time getting to sleep last night. Sleepless nights are rough because I don't have a few hours to waste lying in bed and it's frustrating to have that be a part of my life experience. When I was in high school this was more nights than not, I always had a hard time getting to sleep which is why I went to bed so early most nights and even then there were too many nights when I came out of it with only 5 hours of sleep to show for it. I opted to sleep in instead of go to practice but there's nothing I can do to make up that lost workout time today because my day is so packed. I did a little bit of yoga in the morning with Henry and Henry is promising me core stuff tonight, but honestly that's contingent on everything else in my day running smoothly so I end up having enough time (which I really think I won't). It's frustrating. I'm frustrated. But that's life for ya. Hope your Thursday is off to a better start than mine.

Hit Rate: 67/74 (90.5%)

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment