Sunday, July 5, 2015

Some updates

This was written on Friday (7/3) and I was going to post it while accessing internet at Panera, but got busy doing real things and totally forgot. It is now Sunday (7/5) and I have internet installed in my home so I'm posting it now. Probably will not come back with another post until tomorrow. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

I got to St. Louis yesterday and am currently sitting on the floor of my new apartment. It is yet unfurnished (I’ll be getting furniture from home next weekend) and does not have internet so I’m typing this as a local note on my computer and will upload it to the interwebs later at Bread Co. (Panera in the rest of the country). I’m getting internet installed in my apartment tomorrow morning, so things will be easier after that. 

As far as the training related updates go, the only exercise I’ve really gotten these past two days is loading and unloading the car. Was much more strenuous during the loading than the unloading, I let Henry do a lot of the unloading work. Otherwise I’ve just been sitting in the car for extended periods of time. Honestly moving is exhausting, and I really want to enjoy the next couple of days that I have to share St. Louis with Henry, since he won’t be here long, so I’m probably not going to take workout goals very seriously over this weekend. I’ll try and get on it from Monday to Wednesday while he’s gone and maybe even Thursday and Friday in Canada. As for the rest, I’ll make plans depending on whether or not I decide to go back to Canada afterwards.

Just checking in because I’m trying to stay on top of these new goals that I have. (:

Much love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment