Thursday, July 16, 2015

Recovery run/day!

Today's Workout: Easy recovery run, 3-5 mi.
Summary: 4.30 mi, 41:01, 9:33 pace.
Split paces by mile: 9:25, 9:35, 9:38, 9:37, 9:11.
Hit rate: 11/13 (84.6%)

I did the thing! I stayed in the right pace range, I stayed in the right distance range, I took some time to stretch at the rink after my run, I am feeling good and awesome and on track to hopefully rip out a very high quality run tomorrow morning. The only thing that might possibly be getting in the way of that is the fact that I have to stay up tonight in order to speak to Henry briefly when he gets home, so I might be slightly sleep deprived on my run tomorrow morning...We'll see how that goes. I'll also be fasted. Which could either be a plus or be terrible. I will probably take a few Shot Bloks before I head out, and hopefully that will keep me well loaded. Wish me luck!

Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment