Thursday, April 7, 2016

Another day, another missed workout

[Day 98]

But I want to be a doctor. So I will suck it up and do my becoming a doctor things. Planning on doing some core work tonight. Will return and update the post if it happens.

Hit Rate: 96/106 (90.6%)

Core Update: w/ Henry
  • We started w/ the standard 100 push up time trial because that's fun or something. I lost. ): 6:43, which is still an improvement over last time (6:57) and something I'm very proud of, but I hate losing. (Henry went 6:39 for reference, he got through his first 70 super fast and then slowed down a bit to close out.)
  • Planks: 2 x 1 min front, 1 min each side
  • Wrist to knee sit ups: 80
  • Leg lifts w/ Henry pushing: 50 + 10 x 10 second negatives
  • V sit ups: 50, 35
  • Russian twists: 100, 70, 30
  • Wasn't the best effort. Wasn't the worst. I'm not super happy about it but honestly when am I ever happy with anything? Just getting it done. 
Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment